Website with speech recognition for free
I put up simple website - BooksLib - a books library that allows up voting books, adding to favorites, and searching.
It works in two modes:
- continuous - website is listening for commands continuously
- single - website is listening for a single command, and stops listening after receiving
You can enable one of two modes through panel on the top-right corner:
- Home - go to home site
- Books - go to books site
- Favorites - go to favorites site
- Top 10 - go to top 10 site
- Favorite - add currently displayed book to favorites (can be used only when single books is displayed)
You can check how these commands were added in lines 60-85, in app.js file (only 25 lines including empty lines and brackets!).
To add voice commands to your website easily check out voiceCmdr library.
* Voice commands works only in Google Chrome - the only web browser that supports Web Speech API so far.