Last two months were super busy for me. The end of semester (with compilers course‘s project), applying for a PhD studies, Christmas, New Year’s eve in Poland, and a job interview. I will tell you more about all of those things later in separated posts. Maybe not all, Christmas and New Year’s eve experience I will keep for myself 🙂
I am happy that all above is accomplished and I can get back to my routine (programming, blogging, reading books and learning new things).
It is worth to summarize the last year, which was quite successful:
- I started Master of Science in Computer Science program at the Kansas State University.
- I started this blog.
- I created twitter account and started using it.
- I co-organized dotNetConfPL (with Michal Franc and Pawel Sawicz).
- I almost maintained 4.0 GPA (I have 3.8 for now).
- I applied for Microsoft Student Partner position, but Microsoft rejected me.
The main goals for this year are:
- Graduate with Master of Science degree from Kansas State University.
- Start a new job.
- Run dotNetConfPL 2014.
I also would like to finally attend Dev Day conference in Kraków, but I am not sure if I will be in Poland on September 26.
During ‘the break’ I came up with a lot of ideas. I have 6 drafts for blog posts, 5 topics for a blog posts on the to do list and tons of ‘new, cool things’ to check out. When you get busy, because of School, work, personal issues etc. – don’t worry. Take a break, get all of more important things done and once you get back, you will be more happy and motivated than before.