Recently a few people were asking me why I have a blog. Some of them were not programmers. It reminded me about the draft of this post, which I have for more than a year now. I planned to extend it, but I think keeping it short, and maybe edit in the future would be a better solution.
The reasons why I have a blog:
- The Ghost Who Codes: How Anonymity is Killing Your Programming Career
- One of the best way to learn is to Teach What You’ve Learned to Another Person (TWYLAP)
- Improve my writing skills
- To keep my own journal
- To be able to google solutions for problems I had (e.g., like this)
- To market myself, show who I am, and what are my interests and beliefs