A lot of changed since then.
Here is The Joel Test for 2017:
- Do you fulfill all 12 requirements from The Joel Test?
- Do you have unit tests?
- Do you have integration tests?
- Are you doing Code Reviews?
- Do you have Continuous Integration?
- Do you have Continuous Delivery?
- Can you deploy new version every day?
- Is every area of “project specific expertise” covered by at least 2 people?
- Can you setup developer environment automatically?
- Can every developer run full test suite in less than 1 hour (locally or remotely)?
- Do you have telemetry and logging to reproduce users’ behavior?
- Are you making decisions based on data?
What is missing? Let me know in comments!